Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Integribooking Driving School London!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Integrebooking Driving School's Website, located at https://fasttracktest.co.uk.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Integribooking Driving School London if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Integribooking LTD, Driving School is the trading name of Integrebooking Limited and shall be referred to throughout these terms of business as Integribooking.
In these Terms & Conditions, “you” or “your” refers to the learner driver booking a course (“Course”) of driving lessons (“Lessons”) and/or any of the practical driving and/or theory tests (each a “Test”) through Integribooking.
In these Terms and Conditions, any use of the phrase “working days” refers to days other than a Saturday, Sunday, or public holiday.
1. Driving Courses
1. Integribooking acts as your agent to connect you to a Driving Instructor (“Driving Instructor”) for your lessons. When you make a booking with Integribooking, you’re entering into a separate agreement for the lessons which is solely between yourself and the Driving Instructor who is self-employed and independent from Integribooking. By booking with us, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
2. In making this booking, you confirm that you hold, or are eligible for, a valid UK provisional driving license
3. After booking your course, you’ll be required to complete an online “Details Form”. The Details Form is accessible through the Student Portal for which you’ll receive an invite via email at the time of booking. We can’t start work on your booking until your Details Form has been completed in full and submitted to us.
4. The Course Fees (“Fees”) are as listed on the Integribooking website and include:
4.1. Integribooking’s administration fee which covers connecting you to a driving instructor; booking your theory and/or practical driving test; managing your test bookings; and providing service throughout your course
4.2. the tuition fee for the lessons from the driving instructor
4.3. the DVSA driving test fee(s)
4.5. The fees by default do not include the costs of a theory test. A theory test can be booked as an additional extra to the course chosen for a fee of £45.
4.4. As the practical driving test and theory test require you to apply your own skill and knowledge, Integribooking does not and cannot guarantee that you will pass your practical driving test or theory test.
4.7. Integribooking does not guarantee to satisfy your preference regarding your driving instructor’s gender, car make, car model, or car fuel type
4.8. If it takes you more than 6 months to pass your theory test, Integribooking reserves the right to adjust your course fees. Your booking may be placed on hold until these fees are paid.
In order to have driving lessons you must:
• Be aged 17 or older (16 or over if disabled)
• Hold a driving license that is valid for the UK (provisional, full, or an appropriate foreign license)
We are not part of the DVSA or affiliated to the DVSA. Our instructors are DVSA approved. Our professional test checkers use the DVSA driving school portal to set up theory tests and driving tests.
1. At the point of purchase, you will be required to make an initial payment to secure your course. This could range from the deposit (“Deposit”) up to the full value of your course. The non-refundable deposit is typically £250 unless otherwise stated at the time of booking.
2. Unless you pay in full when booking your course, Integribooking will contact you to take the remaining amount of the fees due. The full payment of the fees becomes due:
2.1 Within 7 days of your driving instructor being allocated or before your first lesson start date, if sooner. If payment isn’t made and reminders are ignored, your course will be placed on hold, and both your practical driving test and lessons will be cancelled/postponed.
2.2 Integribooking will pay your driving instructor on your behalf. In cases of non-payment, withdrawal, or incorrect cancellation, Integribooking is entitled to claim fees from you on the driving instructor’s behalf.
3. If Integribooking is required to book more than one theory test for you, a £45 must be made in advance of each additional theory test. This can be done indefinitely.
4. Payment can be made online or over the phone using all major debit and credit cards.
5. As stated above, Integribooking acts as your agent in connecting you with a driving instructor. Payment for the course is to be made to Integribooking who accepts the payment on your behalf and, after deducting the administration fee, will arrange payment of the tuition fee to the driving instructor.
6. Payments to your instructor will not count as payment toward your booking balance.
7. Should you choose to pay your instructor directly for any tuition, we will not consider this to be an extension of our process and service to you.
8. From time-to-time promo/discount/coupon codes may be available based on campaigns or other circumstances. However, if we feel that an associated discount has been applied to a transaction that is outside of the intended scope, the booking will be null and void, and the transaction will be refunded.
1. You must hold a valid UK provisional driving licence and present it to your driving instructor at the start of your first lesson. You must bring your licence with you to all your lessons and tests. Failure to do so will result in the lesson and/or test being cancelled without a refund.
2. It is not possible to change instructor once allocated. Should you relocate or wish to change the transmission, we will try to facilitate the required changes to your driving instructor and course for a £30 admin fee. In these cases, you take on the risk posed by the changes and will not be eligible for a refund under our Money-Back Guarantee should we fail to successfully rearrange your course.
3. Any arrangements for the driving lessons, including the start time and start location, shall be agreed upon between you and the driving instructor directly
4. It is your responsibility to be on time for your lessons. As the driving instructor may have other lessons to deliver, the lessons will not be extended to compensate for your arriving late.
5. If you do not attend a lesson, the driving instructor will be entitled to keep the full tuition fee of the missed lesson and the lesson time will be deducted from your course hours.
6. The total course time includes any breaks that the driving instructor may feel is necessary for the safety of both you and the driving instructor in accordance with any regulations
7. Reducing your course hours is not possible once an instructor has been allocated
8. Each driving instructor has their own policy regarding cancellation or rearrangement of the lessons. It is your responsibility to ask your driving instructor what their policy is and to comply with their policy.
9. The driving instructor may refuse to proceed with a driving lesson if you use abusive language or threatening behaviour, or if you fail to act on any reasonable request made by the driving instructor. The driving instructor may also refuse to proceed if they believe you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs during the lesson.
10. Integribooking will assess on a case-by-case basis any missed/cancelled lessons or tests due to the driving instructor being ill, vehicle breakdowns, or any other circumstance outside of Integribooking’s or the driving instructor’s control.
11. You must have reasonable availability for lessons on a weekly basis
12. You have six months after booking the course to start your lessons unless agreed otherwise between you and Integribooking. If an agreement is not made and your driving lessons have not started within this six-month period, your deposit and up to 100% of your fees will be non-refundable.
4. Practical Driving Tests
4.1. Integribooking will aim to find a practical driving test that meets your reasonable requirements within 30 days from the working day after receiving your accurately completed Details Form, or 30 days from the working day after you make Integribooking aware the theory test has been passed.
4.1.1 If applicable, any time spent On Hold does not contribute to the 30-day search period for your booking.
4.1.2 If Integribooking is unable to make progress booking your test, for example, due to being unable to log into the DVSA booking site with the details you provided, any time wasted will not count towards the 30-day search period.
4.2. We will send you a potential test date by email. You must respond to accept/reject the proposed test date within 7 days of the email being sent. If we don’t hear from you within 7 days, the date will be reallocated, and your course placed on hold. See section 6 for information regarding ‘On Hold’ bookings.
4.3. The time for the practical driving test is included in the overall time of the course. Depending on your location, up to 4 hours of your course may be reserved for the driving test date.
4.4. You may change or cancel your tests, whether theory or practical, by giving Integribooking at least 5 working days' notice before the date of each such arranged test.
4.4.1 If 5 working days’ notice is not given to Integribooking, you’ll be required to pay the standard DVSA fee of £62.00 for a practical driving test or £23.00 for a theory test, plus an administration fee for the fast-tracking service.
5. If you ask Integribooking to change your theory or test appointment, a £30 administration fee to cover additional work will be payable before we can start to make the requested changes. This administration fee will be waived if you add additional hours to your course.
6. Integribooking will not be responsible for tests moved or cancelled by the DVSA. If the DVSA does move or cancel your test, you and Integribooking will be notified by the DVSA.
7. You cannot book under the assumption that Integribooking will find a weekend or evening practical driving test. You must be available to take a practical driving test between 08:00 and 15:30, Monday to Friday.
8. If Integribooking secures a weekend or evening practical driving test for you, an additional charge of £13 will apply.
9. The driving instructor may refuse to allow you to take a practical driving test in the driving instructor’s car if they reasonably determine your driving does not meet the necessary standard to take a practical driving test on the grounds that it would be a risk to the health and safety of pedestrians and other motorists, or there is a risk of damage to the driving instructor’s property and livelihood.
5. Cancellations & Refunds
1. You have the right to cancel your booking up to 14 days after you submit your booking to Integribooking online or over the phone. By completing the Details Form before the end of the 14-day cancellation period you are instructing Integribooking to start work on your booking right away and therefore waiving your right to the 14-day cancellation period.
2. If you’re a repeat customer, it will be assumed that you want Integribooking to start work on your booking right away and therefore waive your right to the 14-day cancellation period unless you explicitly state otherwise.
3. The non-refundable deposit will always be retained unless circumstances fall into our Money-Back Guarantee. Our Money-Back Guarantee states the deposit is only refundable if:
3.1. You cancel within 10 working days of booking your course and you haven’t completed the online Details Form within that time, therefore preventing Integribooking from starting work on your booking
3.2. Integribooking is unable to secure a suitable practical driving test in line with our course completion timescales within 30 days of receiving your fully completed Details Form.
3.3. If you need to sit your theory test at the time of booking your course, the 30 days will begin the working day after you inform us that you’ve passed the theory test.
3.4. Integribooking is unable to allocate a driving instructor within 45 days of you confirming your practical test date is suitable. For courses without a practical driving test, the 45 days start upon receipt of your completed Details Form.
3.5. Once a suitable driving instructor has been allocated to your intensive course, 100% of fees are non-refundable. This is at the discretion of your driving instructor.
3.6. Any refund given will be made back to the original payment method from which the original payment was made. Refunds can take up to 10 working days from the day they are processed to show in the receiving account.
3.7. Any unused hours from your lessons package booked via Integribooking are non-refundable & non-transferable. Unused lessons can be used for additional tuition (e.g., motorway driving lessons), at the discretion of your driving instructor.
3.8. Once your course has started, 100% of the fees are non-refundable.
6. On Hold & Expired Bookings
1. If your course is on hold for any reason, Integribooking will cease all work relating to your course until you instruct Integribooking to resume. Any time lapsed while a course is on hold will not contribute towards the 30-day period referred to in section 5.3.
2. We will consider your course to be on hold if you instruct Integribooking to place your course on hold in writing
3. Integribooking has notified you of a suitable Test appointment and you have not responded to either confirm or reject after 7 days.
4. You have failed to pay your remaining balance when asked and within the required timeframe
5. If your course is on hold or needs to be rearranged for any reason, Integribooking reserve the right to increase course fees in line with course prices at the time of reopening the booking
6. If your course is on hold for over 90 days, your booking will expire, all fees will be non-refundable, and it won’t be possible to reopen the booking
Integribooking has a zero-tolerance policy regarding abuse, harassment, or violence—whether physical or verbal—towards its staff members or driving instructors and reserves the right to cancel your booking in the event. Your deposit will be non-refundable. Up to 100% of the remainder of the fees may also be non-refundable to cover costs already incurred by Integribooking or your driving instructor.
8. Limitation of Liability
1. This section states Integribooking’s responsibilities to you as our customer and what we can, or can’t, be held liable for. Integribooking does not exclude or limit its liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
2. Neither Integribooking nor the driving instructors shall be liable to you for any loss or damage where, and to the extent that:
2.1. there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you
2.2. the loss/damage isn’t a reasonably foreseeable result of a breach of legal duty
2.3. any loss or damage results from any breach, action, or omission by you
2.4. any loss or damage results from circumstances or matters outside of the reasonable control of Integribooking, the driving instructor, or you
3. You are taking the driving tuition as a private consumer, not in connection with the business. Consequently, Integribooking shall not be liable to you for any losses connected with the business in any way, including loss of profit, loss of business, or loss of business opportunity.
4. Integribooking isn’t party to the contract between you and the instructor for the driving tuition itself. This doesn’t affect any liability that Integribooking may have for any loss or damage caused by a breach of any legal duty owed by Integribooking to you.
5. You agree to inform Integribooking of any issues you experience regarding your course in a timely manner. Any issues that occur prior to the final day of your course which are only brought to Integribooking’s attention after your course has been completed will not be considered by Integribooking.
9. Use of Personal Data
1. Any personal data provided to Integribooking by you will be held and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. Your data will be used as follows:
1.1. to arrange and manage theory and practical driving tests
1.2. to arrange for a driving instructor to contact you regarding lessons
1.3. to process your payment for the tuition fees and the test fees
1.4. to contact you as may be necessary concerning your tuition
1.5. to contact you with your consent regarding marketing communications (alerts, promotional material, newsletters, etc.)
2. Integribooking will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows Integribooking to do so.
3. To manage your test booking, Integribooking will log in to the DVSA website using your details as provided by you on your Details Form. Integribooking will alter the contact email address to be that of Integribooking so that Integribooking receives notifications from the DVSA. You consent to Integribooking doing this to manage your test booking(s).
4. Integribooking will contact you should any DVSA notifications be received
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law
11. Complaints procedure
We take all customer complaints seriously. Should you wish to make a complaint, please email us. We aim to respond to and investigate all complaints within 5 working days.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.